Re: [Harp-L] Changing the way you hold your harp.

I'm left handed. Although I smashed my left elbow at the age of 13 and had
to learn to write right handed subsequently, and I still write with my right
hand (My hand writing is APPALLING!) I am naturally a "left hooker" and  I
shoot a bow, or play guitar the "wrong way" around...
I always hold my harmonica in my left hand, with the low notes to the
left... Perhaps that is because when I started to play harmonica at the age of 8
years, I was also playing piano, so of course I expected the "low" notes to be
to the left.
But I am sure I'd hold the harp in my left hand whichever way up it  was...
John "Whiteboy" Walden
London
England