[Harp-L] Harpgear and Meteor amps

Hello all,
I'm planning on shelling out for a "harp" amp and narrowed it down to
either the Harpgear Double Trouble or the Meteor Mini Meat as I use
small-medium amps for 95% of jobs.
I have personally never heard either amp live and could use some advice
from you who have on the sound qualities of these amps. I have heard
them both on their respective websites but it is difficult to compare
recordings.
I would appreciate any comparison information that you could supply like
Bass response, clean to dirty settings, horn/honk, cut, ability to get a
dirty sound at low volumes, or any other information that you can
provide.

Thanks!
Craig