[Harp-L] Brooklyn Harmonica Club Special Announcement

Our esteemed colleague and professional musician, River Alexander, has generously agreed to give an approximately one-hour hands-on seminar on Old Time Diatonic Harmonica Styling from basic to more advanced techniques, at our meeting on Nov 18, 4:00 PM.

The BHC’s philosophy is not money or profit driven; however, when a member or a non-member gives a formal seminar to us this involves a lot of planning and energy on their part and we feel monetary contribution is a reasonable thing to ask for. Therefore we will follow the time-honored tradition of passing the hat after the presentation. No contribution is required - however, a suggestion donation of $5-10 would be appreciated.

We hope to see y’all at this meeting.

November 18, 4:00 PM, at the usual spot: 882 Union St., #1C, Brooklyn NY 11215

Yours.

Zvi