Re: [Harp-L] Blending harp with recordings

Michael Easton <diachrome@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Anyway, I checked GC and MF online only to find the Digitech RP200
isn't listed. I'm assuming it was discontinued.

it was replaced by the rp250, with a wider array of amp models and effects, and a much easier to use user interface. costs around $150 online. great, great device.

--
Garry Hodgson, Deputy Assistant to the Assistant Deputy,
Department of Redundancy Dept.

Do for others with no thought of return.
We should all plant some trees
we will never sit under.