[Harp-L] Re: SJ1 for sale

>From Sonny Jr, a later model with larger magnet speakers in nearly 10/10
condition Sonny Jr #1, the ultimate tone machine for the past 14 years. Kim
Wilson will use his SJ1 in many recording situations, My Blues entirely and some
recent material. One volume , one tone, it was designed after a PA system
Little  Walter type that we modified into more modern drive. These speakers were
custom  built for us by Pyle, will never blow out, and I am offering a two year
warranty  on the circuit, will any other builder do that on a 7 or so year
amp? It will  checked over by the builder, Tom Stankiewicz, NASA engineer. New
tubes and ready  for another 50 years. Contact me off list for price, cover
included.