RE: [Harp-L] Lone Wolf Harp Delay Review

I'd be interested in hearing Richard Hunter's take on how this digital
delay differs from the one in the Digitech units. To me, if I'm going to
get a gizmo, I'd rather get one of the Digitechs where I have SO much
more effects processing at my disposal, rather than just a single unit
that has delay (does this do reverb too?).

Not to slam this product or anything, of course. Mike Easton liked it
too. It's an honest question - I'm just curious and stating my logic in
case someone wants to expose obvious flaws there. I'm still a newbie and
trying to learn how to play before I get all involved and distracted
with tons of gear, I made that mistake earlier on in my road.

Richard have you tried this and what do you think?

Bill Hines
Hershey, PA