Re: [Harp-L] Howard Levy workshop in NY, Dec 9

REALLY interested.  Keep me updated!

Zvi Aranoff <zaranoff@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Howard Levy will be in NY in Dec.

He's got a narrow window, and we're trying to get him to give a workshop at that time.

This will be a rare opportunity for harpists in the area to have a workshop with Howard Levy.

We're planning to have it on Dec 9, 4-6pm. Price will be around $25.

In order so that we could coordinate it properly (esp given that this is a rather short notice), we'd like to see how many people are interested in attending.

If you would like to come, please email me ASAP directly at zaranoff@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Also, we're still looking for the appropriate venue (it will depend on the number of attendees too). If you know of a good venue in Manhattan, that's easily accessible via subway, and can host 20-30 people (or more), please let me know too.

Thanks a mill.

Zvi Aranoff