[Harp-L] Beta-harps website update

Hi all

Shortly after anouncing my new website for customized harps I went on tour with my band the Marbletones.
We had a wonderful time in Bay area/San Fransisco.

After returning I've added a Paypal button on the ordering /contact page because the costs for international bank transfers are ectremely high..

Please feel free to ask any question you have about my beta-harps(which all will have a nice small feature... :-)) )...
I'll be glad to answer all questions!

www.beta-harps.com Ben Bouman www.seydel1847.de www.marbletones.com www.marble-amps.com www.harmonicainstituut.nl