[Harp-L] Reed-plate covers

Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2007 12:07:52 +0000
From: "rick epping" <rickepping@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Harp-L] Re: reedplate covers
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx

I believe almost all of Hohner's covers are now stainless steel.  The only
exceptions I can think of are the Meisterklasse covers (diatonic and
chromatic), which are heavily chrome plated after fabrication, the anodized
covers in various colors found on some entry-level models, and possibly the
black covers.

Regards,
Rick

Rick-

Thanks for this info. Acting on John Ross's suggestion, I have emailed Hohner USA to try to verify this. I'll post their reply.
I'm finishing up an instructional book on the diatonic harmonica and am tying up all the loose ends now.

-Glenn