Re: [Harp-L] Zen and the art of harmonica playing

In a message dated 5/27/2007 11:36:07 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
dmurray777@xxxxxxx writes:

My  question is, is there truly Zen applied to playing the
harmonica, or is it  mystical mumbo jumbo used to create a mind object with a
planted thought  that "I'm a mystical, enlightened, musician because I'm a
Zen dude?

Once you use the word "I'm", you've missed the point. Removing the "I"  could
be the key. Easy to say, hard to do.

As to the question "is there truly Zen applied to playing the harmonica?",
the answer is "perhaps". Ultimately, you have to decide what you believe.

The Iceman