Re: [Harp-L] Zen and the art of harmonica playing

<<Once you use the word "I'm", you've missed the point. Removing the "I" could be the key. Easy to say, hard to do.>>

If I extinguish "the I noun" I might get to nirvana, but then how can "I" do my wood shedding and become a better harp player?

A new koan, "This is the sound of me playing a harp. What is the sound of a harp player who has achieved the blissful state of non-existence playing a non-existent harp?" :0)

Peace and music,
Dave