Re: [Harp-L] what is ODBG ? (was creativity)

Personally, I think we've become a more easily offended society, because we
have become such an "insensitive" society. Go out in public, spend some time
at  the mall or grocery store, or watch some TV. Take a look at how kids/people
talk  and act these days. Blatant disrespect is every and is becoming the
norm,  so it seems. Everything is so "in your face" now a days that people become
 desensitized to much of it and soon it becomes socially acceptable. Free
speech  is good. Declining respect in society is not. Harps are good. Harps are
great.  Harp players are the greatest. Maybe you have a point, Dave. We should
all talk less and everyone take up the harp!

Chicago Brat
Knowledge is Power

www.myspace.com/chi_brat

www.myspace.com/rufrecords