Re: [Harp-L] Comfort blanket harmonica

"Steve Shaw" <moorcot@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> As there's been some list heaviness lately (and as the silly season is
> approaching) I thought I'd revive this one.  What harmonica do you grab to
> stick in your pocket before setting off for a walk/shopping trip/visit to
> the (non-playing) pub?   I never go anywhere without a harmonica.

me neither.  mine is a special 20 in C that's been carefully tweaked to be
my best playing harp.  i also filed off the back corners of it so it will fit in
those little plastic cases that golden melodys used to come in (maybe still do).
these cases are great.  they keep the lint out, and are small enough that
you can keep them in your pocket, barely larger than the harp itself.  on
those rare occasions that i forget to bring it i feel lost.

----
Garry Hodgson, Senior Software Geek, AT&T CSO

nobody can do everything, but everybody can do something.
do something.