Re: [Harp-L] "Pre-War" Harmonica

Here's another good collection from Saga Blues:

they're all good tracks. #14 sloppy drunk blues is a nice piano, bass and
harp number.

cheers,

john

Harmonica Blues - Blowing from Memphis to Chicago

01 - Will Shade - Sun Brimmers Blues
02 - Noah Lewis - Bad Lucky's My Buddy
03 - Noah Lewis - Chickasaw Special
04 - Hammie Nixon - Down South Blues
05 - Sonny Boy Williamson no 1 - Good Morning, School Girl
06 - Joe Hill Louis - I Feel Like a Million
07 - Howlin' Wolf - Riding in the Moonlight
08 - Big Walter Horton - Easy
09 - Sonny Boy Williamson no 2 - Nine Below Zero
10 - Sonny Boy Williamson no 2 - Mighty Long Time
11 - Doctor Ross - Chicago Breakdown
12 - James Cotton - Baker Shop Boogie
13 - Jazz Gillum - I Want You by My Side
14 - Sonny Boy Williamson no 1 - Sloppy Drunk Blues
15 - Sonny Boy Williamson no 1 - Sonny Boy's Jump
16 - Forest City Joe - Lonesome Day Blues
17 - Snooky Pryor - I'm Getting Tired
18 - Big Walter Horton - Evening Sun
19 - Little Willie Foster - Falling Rain Blues
20 - Little Walter - Off the Wall
21 - Little Walter - Quarter to Twelve
22 - Little Walter - Blues with a Feeling
23 - Junior Wells - Junior's Wail
24 - Jimmy Reed - I Found My Baby