Re: [Harp-L] Re: In Which Brad... Meets "The Strnad"...

	As it turns out... A little more familiarity bred contentment
and not the other state familiarity often breeds.
I practiced with my friends tonight and I don't think I have any
problems with the Strnad mic as it seemed to work quite well and did
indeed afford me opportunities to
augment/magnify/amplify/increase-somehow what I've been doing on the
harmonicas for that group.
It may be that he runs the lot through these huge Carvin speakers.  (I
have faith in Carvin like many a fundamentalist has faith in
his/her/its notion of the divine!!)
While I can see lots there for me to work on, I was pretty happy with
the introduction of the Strnad/Korg box configuration.
I have been monitoring the recent threads on that ART tube thing as
that might give us a little more flexibility up front, but we'll see
about all that.
But no, tell Mr. Strnad I'm as in love as the next guy with his mic
and its sonic possibilities.
And should the appearance become too Freudian for me,   Well... I have
an option not available to everyone;  I just won't look at it.
Brad Trainham