RE: [Harp-L] Re: In Which Brad... Meets "The Strnad"...

Danny wrote:
> For Brad or anyone interested in the Strnad Harmonica Mic, one of our
> own on the Harpers' International Gig list - Pat O'Brien - has used the
> mic for many years. Check his site, noted on the giglist.
>
> Also, Ron Kalina, who will be playing at the SPAH Convention in
> Milwaukee in August, uses the Strnad for his chromatic harmonicas.
>
> If you have any other questions, you might wish to write to the
> manufacturer, Frank Strnad. Just let me know. <clip>

Jon Gindick uses one too, with apparently good results. I personally think
that it looks pretty silly racked on a neck rack, but it must work to his
liking if Jon uses it.  ;^)

My way of thinking only, mind you. Shoulda kept it to myself, but I have
thought the same thing ever since I first saw a Strnad mic. My apologies
especially to Danny, Jon, Brad, Pat, Ron, Frank, and anyone else whom I may
have inadvertently insulted or offended by that rude, unsolicited remark.

Still, I don't think I could use one in public even if it made me sound like
Jason Ricci.

Well, then again...

Michelle (who can't help a little chuckle now and then  8^)