Re: [Harp-L] magnets

Garry Hodgson wrote:
Will Vogtman <will_vogtman@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

It seems to me that the magnets would change the reed vibration in a manner similar to turbo tape.

possibly.  it probably also synergistically realigns the harmonic vibration
phases with your synaptic isomorphism chakras.  or something like that.

Hi Gary
Yes Garry your reason for the magnets must be correct but the addition of a few crystals carefully placed under the covers and aligned with you local ley lines would also help in realigning harmonic vibration phases.
Of course we are all familiar with the benefits of keeping our harps under pyramids so we don't need to go there. Wooden pyramids are ok but you have to watch them carefully is case they swell or warp in humid or particularly dry weather.

May the force be with you

Christopher