Re: Subject: [Harp-L] For Toots Fans...

They're talking about who played harmonica, not who wrote the scores.

Neither Toots nor William wrote any of the movie scores mentioned in
the article. However, William played on Baghdad Café and Toots played
on the others. What the writer missed was Midnight Cowboy, which Toots
also played on, and which he often plays in live performance. I have
never heard him play Baghdad Café.

Winslow

http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=20601088&sid=aUL8vk8cROBs&refer=muse