Subject: [Harp-L] For Toots Fans...

Rupert writes in response to Slim's post about Toots (Great article,  by the
way):

"Message: 6
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2007 10:56:01 -0400
From: Rupert  Oysler <orupert@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] For Toots  Fans...

Wonderful article, but they credited Toots for the  soundtrack for Bagdad
Cafe, which was actually William  Galison....

Rupert Oysler
www.harprepair.com

http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=20601088&sid=aUL8vk8cROBs&refer=muse

> - Slim."

.......and there's only one disparity about that....as far as I can
determine William Galison didn't write the score for Bagdad Cafe  either.  A Bob
Telson is credited for the score for the Movie AND was  nominated for an Academy
award, a Golden Globe and a Grammy for  songwriting for Calling You (the
gorgeous and evocative song from Bagdad  Cafe) and sings it himself on his own CD.
Now there's a strong  possibility William contributed to some of the score
(anyone have the  liner notes from the Soundtrack?), but Telson is listed as the
composer/songwriter in anything I can find so far.

Elizabeth