Re: [Harp-L] Awesome day at the flea market

Hi Guys,

Joe and Cass Leone wrote:

I used to like the nautical flea market in Dania. Had everything to keep my old cutter sailing. You "Easties" have all the cool flea markets..Oooops, I'm off topic. The topic police are coming........ bye bye

Don't forget to check out ham radio 'swap-n-shops'. There are always lots of tubes and stuff for older amps and other electronic gear, generally at reasonable prices.

"73"
Tim KC8HR

--
Timothy J. Schutte