Re: [Harp-L] Paul DeLay

I'm glad one of you folks tipped me off to Paul about three years ago, as
I'd never heard of him.  Whenever I tell people about him, I'd always say,
"He just hears the music differently."  I think many of you have been much
more articulate AND informed, but that was always my take.

"Right there in the Pocket" always made me happy. I'm guessing my reaction
will be a bit more melancholy next time it comes up in my mix......

- Blake