marc moliino

From: "Rich" <blues-harp@xxxxxxxxxxx> To: "46long Blake" <46long@xxxxxxxxx>, "HARP!" <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx> Subject: Re: [Harp-L] beginner gear? Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2007 02:39:16 -0800

BTW, here's a SEVENTY DOLLAR ($70) mike and amp rig (complete with cable) on
eBay that *I own* (no connection to seller), that completely blew me away -
and the whole thing'll fit in your pocket and doesn't even need to be
plugged in (runs on 9V battery).  Yeah, 250 milliwatts ain't gonna blow you
away, but the tone is RIGHT THERE and amazingly loud for the price, maybe
even loud enough for a small cafe, and certainly loud enough for practice
and for a beginner.  Wholeheartedly recommended.  And, when she decides to
upgrade, the microphone's a keeper.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Bottle-O-Blues-Harmonica-mic-and-Smokey-amp-Harp-Mic_W0QQitemZ290089860533QQihZ019QQcategoryZ16228QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Rich