Re: [Harp-L] blues on chromatic - in all keys!

Check out Carlos Del Junco's "Heaven's Where You'll Dwell" off of his "Big
Boy" CD. It starts out as a fairly straightfoward 2nd position heavy rockin
Blues, but then in the middle, the band breaks it down to just snare and
Carlos, and he goes through all of the keys in order for a few bars
each...and makes it swing at the same time, before bringing it back home as
the band re-enters. Frikkin' scary, as is the whole album. The album is very
eclectic, but really clearly places Carlos as one of the very top diatonic
players out there....oh, and he sings with style and flair too.

- Blake