Re: [Harp-L] Not Little Walter in the video?

You mean this:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=5TZ7omxqzag

and this:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=_GG2v8LBcBU

Most definitely Little Walter. I think the Hound Dog Taylor clip was
the one originally mentioned. There is a Cotton clip but that's not the
one under discussion.

Note Sonny Terry and Brownie McGhee waiting to go on at the far left at
about 1:56 in the Koko Taylor clip.

Winslow