Re: [Harp-L] Not Little Walter in the video?
- To: Larry Haston <LHaston@xxxxxxxxxxx>, harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Not Little Walter in the video?
- From: Winslow Yerxa <winslowyerxa@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2007 20:46:23 -0700 (PDT)
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=yahoo.com; h=X-YMail-OSG:Received:Date:From:Subject:To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:Message-ID; b=iuu1A1JAafqkJMoq/TvXJBTnpdfNQhj100DxY6V9DGTinLUMezEK7jRERDAZ7YESyrQDAZbJ/oFlBMcPfzSBmBSlzQo9rrvwKaftErqFfyc/m1mP1EUfiI2qMSLGxrdHIfSX0UrAp7Stz/yGrdMDOGwFok4WvZAdS+XuwFmHHOk=;
- In-reply-to: <467352A9.email@example.com>
You mean this:
Most definitely Little Walter. I think the Hound Dog Taylor clip was
the one originally mentioned. There is a Cotton clip but that's not the
one under discussion.
Note Sonny Terry and Brownie McGhee waiting to go on at the far left at
about 1:56 in the Koko Taylor clip.
--- Larry Haston <LHaston@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> It's not cleared up. I agree with the other lister. That is
> James Cotton.
> IcemanLE@xxxxxxx wrote:
> > In a message dated 6/15/2007 7:31:42 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
> > kingley@xxxxxxx writes:
> > It is indeed Little Walter on the video.
> > It's one of the only pieces of footage of him and it's from the
> > Lippman Britsh Blues Festival Tours in the early sixties.
> > There are 2 videos from that gig of him.
> > Paul
> > Thanks for clearing this up, Paul. One lister told me it was James
> > and another just had extreme doubts.
> > Larry
> Harp-L is sponsored by SPAH, http://www.spah.org
Looking for a deal? Find great prices on flights and hotels with Yahoo! FareChase.
This archive was generated by a fusion of
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition) and