Re: [Harp-L] Not Little Walter in the video?

It's not cleared up. I agree with the other lister. That is definitely James Cotton.

IcemanLE@xxxxxxx wrote:
In a message dated 6/15/2007 7:31:42 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time, kingley@xxxxxxx writes:

It is indeed Little Walter on the video.

It's one of the only pieces of footage of him and it's from the Horst Lippman Britsh Blues Festival Tours in the early sixties. There are 2 videos from that gig of him.

Paul

Thanks for clearing this up, Paul. One lister told me it was James Cotton and another just had extreme doubts.
Larry