Re: [Harp-L] Sao Paulo Harp/Blues?

Bill Hines writes:
I'll be in Sao Paulo Brazil Sunday 6/17 to Thurs 6/21, basically from
the travel warnings I'm receiving I'll be hiding under my bed in the
hotel when I'm not working, but by chance if anyone knows of anything
worthwhile (and safe) related to harp or blues going on there let me
know and I'll consider it if my bodyguard is up for a drive.

Where in the world are you safe nowadays?
Trust your destiny, go out there, take some caipirinhas and enjoy the trip.

Fernando Toral