Re: [Harp-L] Will Scarlett-5th Position

I got my information by listening to the original Hot Tuna LP a few
minutes before writing the post. No harp on Hesitation; David must have
made a mistake. By the way, I mistakenly wrote "not 4th". I meant to
write "not 5th", I think  there is some 4th on those albums.

Did he mention which album the Junior Wells cut is from? It would be
interesting to hear him play in 5th.

Winslow