[Harp-L] Good Will Scarlett Hunting

mark wilson <markwilson53@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> If Harp is incorrect, that
> would explain why I've had such a hard time finding the songs.
> Either that, or as you mentioned,
> there might be a bootleg version floating around somewhere..

there's a pretty comprehensive list of tuna shows at tunabase.com.
i did a search for "scarlet" (allowing for misspelling) and had hits on:
http://tunabase.com/tapelist.html
http://tunabase.com/Digital_List.html
showing a bunch of shows he played on with them.  you might want
to contact mike scotellaro (address on the tapelist page) and see if
he's got a Hesitation Blues with harp on it.

or use the main page http://tunabase.com/main.html to look for it on
those shows that the tapelist show as having will on them.

----
Garry Hodgson, Senior Software Geek, AT&T CSO

nobody can do everything, but everybody can do something.
do something.