[Harp-L] Re: top 40 harp

Right you are, Joe.  My guess is that Stevie Wonder can pretty much do
whatever he wants when it comes to harmonica, so he probably had
someone build this one for him, possibly even the factory.  Maybe he
got tired of those excessively bulky instruments too.  I've been
trying to build a truly "pocket-sized" chromatic for years, to no
avail.

-tim