Subject: [Harp-L] what i did on my summer vacation

Hey Garry:

It's a thrill to read your follow-up to the Habitat for Humanity Concert in
March.  As you know, we always get lost finding the venue, but even one  hour
there is worth it, so wouldn't miss it for the World.  Jason is the  BEST
...giving his time and the Band's for this terrifically good cause and  putting on
one of his best shows ever, as well as the time he spends with the  kids
after.  I'm happy to be even a small part of it...(believe it or not I  still
haven't developed my photos from that night :) with your "debut"  onstage with
Jason).  I just now remembered.  Didn't recognize you  from the photo without
your ubiquitous baseball cap ;)  DID recognize Erin,  white painted leg and all.
I'm just curious...did you take another photo  on Day 10, as well?  Or did
another group of Habitat volunteers come in to  finish up? I've no idea how it
all works.

What a great harmonica experience....not only are these kids building  houses
for people who need a home...they're exposed to fabulous harmonica  playing
by a master (I do mean Jason, ahem)...  ;)   but you're  not exactly too bad
yourself!

The downloads you've provided for Jason's music (and videos) have been
invaluable for those of us who love to listen in to the shows we've attended  (and
those we haven't been able to get to). I hope both of you are able to
continue this each year, because not only do I look forward to it after a long  cold
Winter, but because it's a distinct pleasure for me to contribute in my  small
way.  Before I blew out a disk in my back I did carpentry work, tiled
floors, spackled, sanded drywall, painted...can wield a hammer as well as  anyone.
It'd be so cool to get back up to par one of these days and  perhaps tag along
as well. The kids are amazing...kudos to all of you.

Elizabeth

"Message: 8