[Harp-L] Subject: Re: Video re Bacteria on cellphones/Harp?

Sunnyside quotes part of my post:

"It's been common knowledge for  some time now that home  phones require
> regular disinfecting, and  hand washing to prevent  contamination in the
> first place.
>  People basically need to  expand that thinking to include their cell
> phones
> and any others they may use,  as well as their  harmonicas (and it wouldn't
> hurt to wipe off shared microphones   periodically as well).

Man, you guys got worries I've never  dreamed of...
Sunnyside"

....well, to each his own, wot?  My friend whose husband died of an
overwhelming infection previously 'unheard of' is also used to being sneered at  when
she seeks to warn others.  Neither of us mind if it helps one  person think
"outside the box". I didn't make the video....just posted it,  comprenez? ...and
made clear I rarely use the cell phone I bought for  travelling, but was
extrapolating from cellphones to harmonicas.

Elizabeth