[Harp-L] Re: Subject: Re: Video re Bacteria on cellphones/Harp?

Waow... From now on, I'll play my harps with a face mask. Thank you.
S.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: EGS1217@xxxxxxx
  To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
  Cc: rok68@xxxxxxx
  Sent: Wednesday, July 18, 2007 2:17 AM
  Subject: Subject: Re: Video re Bacteria on cellphones/Harp?

  Sunnyside quotes part of my post:

  "It's been common knowledge for some time now that home  phones require
  > regular disinfecting, and hand washing to prevent  contamination in the
  > first place.
  > People basically need to  expand that thinking to include their cell
  > phones
  > and any others they may use,  as well as their harmonicas (and it wouldn't
  > hurt to wipe off shared microphones  periodically as well).

     Man, you guys got worries I've never dreamed of...
     Sunnyside"

  ....well, to each his own, wot?  My friend whose husband died of an overwhelming infection previously 'unheard of' is also used to being sneered at when she seeks to warn others.  Neither of us mind if it helps one person think "outside the box". I didn't make the video....just posted it, comprenez? ...and made clear I rarely use the cell phone I bought for travelling, but was extrapolating from cellphones to harmonicas.

  Elizabeth