[Harp-L] Recorders

     The Minidisc MZ-M200 looks pretty cool. As I have old minidisc field
recordings that I want to upload unrestricted and this player can do that.
 A HiMD 1 gig disc is about $7.00 much cheaper than a flash card. This might
be my best choice for a "field recorder", length of record time + cheap
memory.
I need help...from this wounderful list. I have checked the archives and
nothing about minidisc, is it.... dead? Am I throwing away money?

>From the Rapids
Timm Goodrich

   For all of those going to Augusta Blues week I wish you the best.