[Harp-L] Hendrix refrain?

Hey hey,

            I was hoping someone can post the tab for the Hendrix refrain on
"Third Rock From the Sun". You know the Waaah,  wah wah wah wah wah wah wah,
etc. part. I once heard Rob Papparozzi do it on harp and it sounded perrrrfect.
The guitar player in the band I am in uses  this Hendrix part during his solo
on Buddy Miles' "Changes". I almost but not quite got it going with him in
unison. I would like to perfect it. I do it on a C harp 2nd pos. Any help would
be greatly appreciated. By the way when doing the head to "Changes" I use a Bb
harp up towards the top while the band plays in G. I can't firgure out why
this works but it lays out nicely.
                             thanks,

                                   Christos