Re: [Harp-L] Latest Dylan controversy

You know the saying, "here's no such thing as bad publicity."

Instead of an aging harmonica nerd (hey, I'm just looking in the
mirror) we get image of a "tall, dark-haired" harmonica player caught
up in the heady swirl of Andy Warhol and early '60s folk in New York.
And the harmonica player is something of a bad boy, bad enough to
rattle Dylan.

I'm not so sure this is bad for the harmonica. Might add a little edge
and romance to the overall image and attract a few energetic, creative
folks.

Winslow