Re: [Harp-L] Bashfully inquiring

On 26 Feb 2007 at 15:20, Barbara Butler wrote:

> I think I missed your original post.  I have been away with no
> computer for several weeks.  Your might look at
> christian_harmonica@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx     Good players and real nice
> people , too.

Thanks for this; I will check it out. But we are interested in any
harmonicists (is that the right alternative terminology for "harp
players"? ;-}), not only those who play "Christian" music, so long as
their music isn't too offensive. I know that this is fairly loose in
terminology, but I hope it gives an idea of what we have in mind.

Doug