Re: [Harp-L] Midnight cowboy

Well, the tune is in C. Toots played it on a C instrument. On a Bb
instrument the key C plays like the key of D. The tune starts on
concert D, which on your intsrument plays like E, or Blow D.

It migrates through various key centers.

Here's tab for the beginning of the tune. B=blow, D=Draw, #=slide in

6B 5D 4B# 3D

4D# 4D 3D 4B

Rip the track from the CD and load it in Audacity or another audio
editing program that will let you do precise starts and stops and you
should be able to figure out the rest.

Winslow