Re: [Harp-L] equipment vs talent

Oh...I agree. no problem here. Just my suspicion. :)
smo-joe

On Feb 9, 2007, at 7:00 PM, Garry Hodgson wrote:

Joe and Cass Leone <leone@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

..... I think what prompted it was that every time you come back to
your computer, people are back on amps again.

yeah, i guess. although this thread was pretty specific, as chris was looking to take advantage of the opportunity to provide input into a potential product line.

----
Garry Hodgson, Senior Software Geek, AT&T CSO

But I'm not giving in an inch to fear
'Cause I promised myself this year
I feel like I owe it...to someone.

!DSPAM:5614,45cd0b3d48196378016378!