Re: [Harp-L] New fender amp coming soon.

Thanks for the input Bill. Finally somebody gets a major musical manufacturer to acknowledge the harmonica as a legitimate instrument and now the harmonica players don't care?   Seriously the meteor and harpgear amps are incredible amps but there are  thousands of harmonica players that have not heard of them. Before you found this list don't you wish there was more "good" harmonica stuff available to the masses?

fender won't make anything as good as Scott or Brian but all of you have an opprtunity to get a company like fender pointed in our direction.  Lets not be so myopic about this, with harmonica related gear from one of the world's most formidible manufactures comes real endorsements. despite the fact that Scott and Brain make great amps, I'd like to note that most of the players on the circuit today still use Fender despite having the chance to use other gear.