[Harp-L] Re: Music Lessons !!!!!

Hi Bob.

How many of these you gotten?  I've gotten two.  The first one, I must
admit, while highly skeptical, I wanted it to "be real".  I went along with
him for some time, got him to send me the certified check.  Whoa! The check
that came was for $3000 more than what we had agreed upon.  He blamed his
wife for the mistake and suggested I send him the $3000 and keep the rest
(for lessons to his son) (who would be staying with relatives in my
neighborhood.)  I took his check to the bank.  The bank said it was one damn
good forgery. Good routing numbers for a bank in Michigan.  (I live in
Maryland) I told him as soon as his check cleared I'd send him the money.
Never heard from him again.

Play Well All.
And keep your eyes open,

Larry Boy Pratt