[Harp-L] Rack- Harp Holder for a Golden Melody

Folks I started using a harp/holder again. I have an old Honerer rack with
>  springs from 1971. The problem I use Golden Melody's and the "rounded
> edges" keep sliding off the rack. Has anyone else had this problem and
> what can be done. Are there any new rack/holders that can  accodomate a Golden Melody
> Thanks James

No virus found in this outgoing message
Checked by PC Tools AntiVirus (3.1.0.14 - 9.116.006).
http://www.pctools.com/free-antivirus/

E-mail message checked by PC Tools Spyware Doctor (5.0.0.187)
Database version: 5.08790
http://www.pctools.com/spyware-doctor/