Re: [Harp-L] Harmonica Review Website?

Paul,

I think it's a great idea, it's one I've thought of doing for a while however I run a few other sites so my hands are full.

I too like the reviews at coast2coast, however the reviews there are limited to items and brands that they stock. Anything they don't stock is not reviewed. An independent site would not have that limitation.

Good luck with it, I look forward to seeing it grow and flourish.

cheers
Howard