[Harp-L] Harmonica Review Website?

I am wondering if there was room (or need) in the Harmonica Community
for a Harmonica Review Website?  I sort of feel that there is a need
for that and I am considering setting one up.  I admin several forums
and could easily set one up.

I am not looking to compete with other Harmonica Community Forums like
HarmonicaClub.com or others, they do a great job, .  I would keep it
focused on reviews and news.

It would take community support.  What does everyone think about this
idea?  Would you be willing to post reviews of your favorite harps?

Let me know

Paul LaBrier
AKA CenturionFive