Re: [Harp-L] The loud drunk guitar player

On Aug 28, 2007, at 3:38 PM, Ralf Kapp wrote:

feel the sound. And I swear to god: one day I'll come up with a Hyper-Giga-Super-Over-Amp, crank it all the way up and blow 'em all away! I'm really looking forward to this.

Rumor has it this already exists: Harp King 6 x 10--at least that's what Rick Estrin told me when we talked about it this spring after a gig this past spring. He said he'd finally found an amp that could bury all those @#$% guitar players. Do you think he was talking about the venerable and highly talented Charly Baty or some other guys? ;-)

Bob

Bob Cohen
Principal, MojoTools Web Design
Blues Harmonica Lessons