Re: [Harp-L] Custom harps

Hi Randy,

the first thing to learn is indeed gapping. If you learn to gap a harp
according to your taste, it is the single modification with the most
benefit. And of course, tuning the harmonica to your standards after having
gapped. All other mods will add just little to the overall playability of
the harmonica, and you have to ask yourself if you will indeed be able to
take advantage of the extra benefit in your playing.
If you concentrate on gapping now, you won't waste time with things which
are much more difficult to gauge.

All the best,
Fernando