Re: [Harp-L] rap and harmonica

Damn, that's some old school P.E.  I used to listen to that ( You gonna get
yours!) and "Nation of Millions" to get psyched up for Rugby games in
college.  Thanks for the flashback.

Um, harp content....um...when I was a sophomore (and still listening to PE)
I bought a big Peavy Classic 50 because it was gonna make me sound like Paul
Butterfield. I was wrong for SO many reasons.......

 - Blake