Re: [Harp-L] Steel Reed Thickness

How to measure reed thickness? Just get an old
reedplate, remove the reed and measure it. I can do
that tomorrow if anybody is interested. Not Seydel SS
reeds though, since I dont have one. But if I tell you
0,2 or 0,25 mm, it will not necessarily help you,
since you will not know the exact alloy composition
and neither rolling and heat treatment conditions. So
just give it a try with around 0,2 mm thickness this
is my guess. But maybe others will have a better idea.

Zombor