Re: [Harp-L] Cross Harp

"Fernando Bresslau" <fernando@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Cross Harps are, just as any other Hohner Diatonic, labeled in the key
> of the first note blow, that is, first position. The name Cross Harp
> is a catchy name and does not have anything to do with the key
> labelling. But sure, I had never thought it this way, this can be
> confusing and it seems reasonable to expect the Cross Harp to be
> labeled in the Cross Harp key, not in first position.

i think the OP may have had these confused with lee oskars.  several
of their models (melody maker, natural minor) are labeled in cross harp.
to me, this seems like it'd be pretty confusing.

----
Garry Hodgson, Senior Software Geek, AT&T CSO

nobody can do everything, but everybody can do something.
do something.