Re: [Harp-L] Hering Harmonicas

sometimes you register a domain, forget to renew, and the company who
sold you the domain register it first just to make you pay more money
to get it back

[]

Kenji

On 4/24/07, Fernando Bresslau <fernando@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi all,

I am not sure how to react here, since I work for Hohner. But, before
too much speculation arises, I would like to let you know that Hering
is up and running and very active, at least in Brazil. I have met them
at Frankfurt Musikmesse and all signs are normal.

A website is just a website, sometimes you have technical trouble,
sometimes you have trouble with people/companies in charge of it.

All the best,
Fernando