[Harp-L] hohner warranty

Friday, on my way out of town for a couple of gigs I went to my local music store to buy a couple of SP20s as backups for the shows . I got into a discussion with the salesguy about different key harps wearing out significantly faster for me than others (playing time adjusted for equal mileage) and always having to buy e flat and d harps more often that other keys - general whining to get a better price - when he tells me that Hohner has a lifetime warranty on their harmonicas.  I told him I have dozens of harps in the boneyard at home and he told me to send them back to Hohner and they would replace them free of charge + shipping.  Is this true?  Anyone done this?
--
Ross
www.sassparillapdx.com